Govt Chef Nick Macera from North Italia made Prosciutto and Fig Pizza. (see recipe under) The brand new North Italia restaurant has simply opened in Franklin, situated at 4041 Aspen Grove Drive Franklin, TN 37067. For extra info and reservations, name (615) 771-6850 or go to https://www.northitalia.com/locations/franklin-tn/.
Ready Pizza Dough | 9 oz
Garlic Oil | 1 tsp
Kosher Salt | pinch
Fig Sauce (see recipe under)
Mozzarella Cheese | 1 – 1/2 oz
Figs, sliced 1/4″ | 2 oz
Prosciutto, sliced | 1 – 1/2 oz
Arugula | ¼ oz
Goat Cheese | 1 oz
Garlic Oil | ½ tsp
Grana Padano Cheese
- Roll the pizza dough in flour (to coat) and gently pull dough to type 11″ round.
- Brush the crust with garlic oil (1 tsp.) and season with salt
- Evenly unfold the fig sauce (2-1/2 fz.) on the dough, guaranteeing to depart the crust space naked.
- Place the mozzarella (1/2 portion) and figs (2 oz.) evenly over the sauce.
- Place the pizza into an oven (500°F – 550°F) and prepare dinner till the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown, rotating the pizza as wanted
- Take away the pizza from the oven and layer the prosciutto (1-1/2 oz.) evenly on prime.
- Minimize the pizza into six items.
- Place the arugula (1/4 oz.) and goat cheese (1 oz.) evenly on prime of the pizza.
- Evenly brush the crust with garlic oil (1/2 tsp.).
- Microplane the grana padano on prime of the pizza
1 c white figs, chopped
2 c milk
1/2 c heavy cream
1/2 c golden raisins
2T white balsamic vinegar
2T chopped garlic
1 t kosher salt
Place all components in a saucepan and simmer for 10-Quarter-hour. Pour right into a blender and mix till clean. Cool, then prime your pizza or retailer in fridge.